Built in 1931, this neo-federal style building was designed by Charles G. Loring and originally housed both the Police and Fire Departments. It is now home to the offices of the Chief of Department and the Administrative Officers, as well as Engine 1, Ladder 2, Engine 4, and the Shift Commander C-2. The Headquarters District covers Central and North Braintree, including all highways.
The bell in front of Headquarters was purchased in 1877 for the old Hollis Avenue Fire House and now serves as a memorial to all Braintree Firefighters.
1 Union Pl, Braintree, MA 02184